Nov 9 2016 The day after
It’s been a crazy month already and the last couple days will definitely go down as the most insane election yet that I’ve ever been a part of. Emotions are still running high but this post will focus on all the positive things that happened art wise so far in the month of November.
- I was published in one of my favorite game dev publications, 80.lv. I love their articles and I’m happy I could contribute one of the most viewed and most shared articles on their website. I put a link under the publications tab at the top of the page.
- I was featured on the Official Unreal Engine twitter, Facebook, and Instagram page. Thanks for the Love Epic Games!
- Submitted an update to Apple for my mobile commerce app Zupa to transition all users over to the new parse server replacement for Facebook’s Parse that will shutdown Jan. 28th. I can’t wait to share the update with everyone.
- Started a couple new iOS message sticker packs.
- Some more cool stuff is happening but I can’t talk about it yet…